Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stillhouse Hollow fishing report 02/13/09

The Bass on Stillhouse don't seem to know the water temps have increased on the north banks and coves to 58. Fishing is still tuff, some fish up to 4 pounds on 1/2 red traps around rock banks. Rig fish on the rocky points up to 6 pounds but slow. I tried a Texas rig and a sinko with no luck yesterday. Some of the fish are biting like they are on beds, just one tap or pick it up and drop the bait, I had two fish with worn and red tails yesterday. I look forward to the new couple of weeks with these warm days and nights the fish should make a big move up and fishing will be getting better by the first week in March. Good luck



WayPoint Guide Service and WayPoint Markers . com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about trying out stillhouse are there any spots that are better then others. I will be from the bank mostly. Thanks